Web & Digital Media
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Sales Professional to join our team. If you love finding new business opportunities and managing relationships with new and existing clients, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for acquiring new accounts, maintaining them and expanding our customer base.
We are expecting you to have skills and experience in sales, client management and digital media marketing. We expect you to be self-driven and result oriented.
Sales Account Executive duties and responsibilities
- Create detailed sales business plans
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Assist in finding prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Taking client briefs and developing digital media proposals based on client needs and goals
- Build strong client relationships
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn new digital product and services features and benefits as they become available
- Provide professional after-sales support
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Work with internal digital marketing team to ensure clear direction is given and goals are being met
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
Sales Account Executive requirements and qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience as a Sales Professional for Web and Digital Media
- Good negotiation skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Google docs, Google Sheets, Analytics, and various Digital Marketing Solutions, including SEO, SEM, and Social Media Marketing
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Knowledge in Salesforce is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
If you share the following Core Values and have the aforementioned skills, then Eden is the perfect place to grow your career:
We take a team focused approach to every project. It takes collaboration within our team and with our clients to help businesses achieve their vision and grow.
We have an always- learning attitude- always learning new trends within our industry, and always learning with our clients to help them stand out, get noticed and grow.
We analyze in order to optimize and amplify in every area of service we provide.
Everything we do has a purpose, and we are driven by results.
Our creative touch differentiates us and our clients, and makes our work magnetic – drawing the attention of exactly who needs to notice it.
If this describes you and you’re excited by the thought of helping clients grow their businesses successfully, then apply immediately!
*Local candidates only: We are located at 8400 Jane Street, Concord, ON.
Please Google our location to ensure you’re comfortable with the distance
NOTE: We are looking for local candidate only. Applicants outside Toronto & the GTA will not be accepted.