SEO & Digital Media
Eden is looking for great writers!
An innate ability to capture audiences with your words is something that truly drives you.
The digital copywriter will be expected to write compelling copy for websites, blogs, emails, landing pages, and campaign creative (i.e. ads and promo material). You have a strong understanding of SEO and how to naturally integrate keywords into copy, as well as the ability to conduct keyword research on relevant and high-performing search terms.
Digital copywriting is about being able to understand, connect and write for an audience, and is about having the flexibility and skill to alter the style of writing from client to client and from project to project. The ultimate goal of a copywriter is to engage and influence people’s behaviour through words and stories.
If this is your passion, apply now!
- Develop and write copy for digital content that meets business and marketing objectives from beginning to end, while working collaboratively with designers, producers and other digital team members
- Conduct SEO research for high-performing keywords that align with a website’s or piece of content’s goals
- Write compelling blogs for various clients in a variety of industries
- Proofread, edit, and optimize copy for digital
- Write benefit-driven copy for landing pages that will generate leads and conversions
- Write engaging and optimized copy for websites
- Develop creative and captivating copy for digital media ads, such as Facebook, Adwords and Display Ads
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement/action
- Create social media editorial calendars and schedules
- Continuously capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices
- Develop email marketing campaigns that get opened, read and clicked
- Meet and work with cross-functional stakeholders to incorporate business and UX requirements in copy and content
Our ideal Candidate is:
- A creative thinker with big ideas
- A researcher who can dig deep to find valuable information and craft compelling stories
- An expert at adapting their writing talent to meet their clients’ needs
- Has strong knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and integrating keyword strategy into copy and content
- Able to take an idea or concept and give it substance, direction and content
- An expert in powerfully communicating key messages
- Able to tailor content and writing style according to purpose – to sell or to inform
- Able to write clearly and concisely with a core understanding of conversion optimization
- Experienced in writing for websites, blogs, marketing campaigns, emails, slogans, scripts
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Attentive to the complementary relationship between visual elements and content
- Proficient in copyediting
- An active problem solver
- Organized and can manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Attentive to project goals and user needs
- Ready to learn more about digital strategies and adapt skills to keep pace with continually involving industry
- A team player
If you share the following Core Values and have the aforementioned skills, then Eden is the perfect place to grow your career:
We take a team focused approach to every project. It takes collaboration within our team and with our clients to help businesses achieve their vision and grow.
We have an always- learning attitude- always learning new trends within our industry, and always learning with our clients to help them stand out, get noticed and grow.
We analyze in order to optimize and amplify in every area of service we provide.
Everything we do has a purpose, and we are driven by results.
Our creative touch differentiates us and our clients, and makes our work magnetic – drawing the attention of exactly who needs to notice it.
If this describes you and you’re excited by the thought of helping clients grow their businesses successfully, then apply immediately!
BA in preferably English or related field
2+ years of equivalent work experience that includes:
Copywriting, Copyediting, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics
2+ years of experience in writing the following:
Website copy, email copy, landing page copy, Blog copy
It would be beneficial if you have experience using WordPress & Mail Chimp
Please note: This is an in-house full time position. Our office is located in Vaughan, Ontario