Careers at Eden Advertising
Eden is always searching for talented and enthusiastic professionals to join our team of advertising, search marketing and web development experts. The skills we’re seeking include:
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with clients, suppliers and other organizations.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multitask.
- Able to function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Education required: degree, diploma, or equivalent experience.
We offer a variety of full-time and part-time positions. Our Toronto advertising agency offers competitive salaries, benefits, and incentives. If we don’t have an opening, we’ll keep your resume on file. As soon as a job comes up that may be a good fit, we’ll give you a call. IIf you think you would fit with our team, please fill out the form below and attach your resume or portfolio. We’ll call you if we have a position available for you.
Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Specialist – SEM / PPC, SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA
If you live and breathe digital marketing, you’re the perfect fit for this job.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our clients’ digital marketing campaigns across all digital media channels. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution and management of all things related to digital marketing – particularly Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing & Email Marketing.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to ours and clients websites, improve usability, design and content
- Track conversion rates and work with design and programming team to make improvements
- Develop, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Interact with clients face-to-face, over the phone or email to maintain positive client relationships and communications
- Research and staying up-to-date on online & industry trends
- Continue to build on an existing level of SEO/SEM expertise
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2B setting
- University or College Degree
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords) – certification is a must
- Well versed in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns and managing multiple campaigns at one time
- Experience in managing SEO, PPC, Remarketing, Social Media, and email marketing campaigns
- Recommend client budgets for digital media mix for campaigns on Adwords, Bing and Social Media advertising campaigns
- Experience writing SEO content for websites and blog
- Experience in Mobile Advertising
- Experience in digital marketing for e-commerce websites
- Excellent communication and English language skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to present proposals and assist in sales process
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team
- Can succeed in a fast-paced environment while under pressure
- Creative, yet technical and analytical mindset
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple accounts and multi-task
*Local candidates only: We are located at 8400 Jane Street, Concord, ON. Please Google our location to ensure you’re comfortable with the distance
Job Location: Vaughan, ON
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Required experience: SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing: 3 years
Required license or certification: Google Adwords, Google Analytics
We’re not currently hiring for other positions, but please feel free to leave a resume with us. We keep all resumes on file in the event that a place on our team opens up.
Leave Your Resume
Eden will keep your resume and contact information on file. If you qualify, we’ll contact you.